Friday, June 14, 2013

Greetings!

Hi! I'm Lisa and welcome to my new blog!

BeLinspired will be a lifestyle blog consisting of posts ranging from makeup/skincare, fashion, fitness, DIYs, good eats,  & just random inspirations that make me love life that much more. 

A little bit about me? I love shopping and searching for great deals, trying new products (especially makeup/skincare), enjoying good eats, pushing myself to stay fit, experimenting with do-it-yourself projects, and discovering life's nifty tips & tricks. 

I hope you'll follow me on my journey in discovering life's inspirations; my hope is that you will be Linspired along the way.

2 comments:

  1. Hey can you please help me with your advice? I need to know about the website which is offering Tory Burch reva flats. Please suggest which would work better?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would recommend trying a more reputable site such as department store sites like Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, or Saks. Currently Nordstrom has some Reva flat styles for 33% off (~$150) here: http://bit.ly/1hZ0ME1

      Delete