Monday, June 17, 2013

Organize Bobby Pins


Organization is very important to me because I feel it boosts efficiency and makes day-to-day living just that much easier. Pinterest is a great place to browse for great tips & tricks for optimal organization. I recently tried out this great tip for storing bobby pins.  I know I am not the only one who has bobby pins scattered here and there! Okay, no need for me to ramble any further as the photos below are pretty self explanatory.
I don’t have much in this drawer, but it already looks messy:

After organizing (ah, much better):

I used a magnetic strip with an adhesive back (sold as a roll at Staples), but you can use any magnet and adhere it to a side of your drawer. You know those magnets that realtors and advertisers send? Re-use them! : )

Voilà, there we have it:

Happy Organizing!


No comments:

Post a Comment